Group FP&A Manager at Swegon Group
SektorBusiness controller, Ekonomi / Finans
Group FP&A Manager at Swegon Group
Swegon Group, owned by Investment AB Latour, listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, is a market leading supplier in the field of indoor environment, offering solutions for ventilation, heating, cooling and climate optimisation, as well as connected services and expert technical support. Swegon has subsidiaries in and distributors all over the world and 21 production plants in Europe, North America and India. The company employs over 3 000 people and in 2022 had a turnover of 7 billion SEK.
We are now looking for an analytical and business focused FP&A Manager to join the Group Finance team at Swegon. This is a new role within Group Finance, and you will play one of the leading roles in the strategic FP&A and business partnering and driving improvements to business performance and insight. The position is located at the headquarter in Gothenburg. You will report directly to the Finance Director Group Accounting at Swegon Group.
• Actively drive and support central management reporting
• Work closely with business and functional leaders on process improvements opportunities and standardization of process and systems.
• Leads on providing financial planning and analysis support for the Group
• Responsible for the forecasting and budgeting processes at a consolidation level
• Play an active role in month-end close process ensuring timely and accurate reporting requirements are met
• Act as liaison with the business organization in FP&A activities
• Assists in assessing, reviewing and protecting the Group´s financial wellbeing
• Provide variance analysis/KPIs/commentary to management deriving key insights from reports to drive proactive and good decision making
• Producing relevant reports to enable strategic decisions to be taken by management
• Input into the preparation of, analysis, commentary and reporting on the monthly management accounts and budgets
• Work closely with the other members of the finance team to ensure smooth running of department
• Support M&A activities (finance integration)
To succeed and enjoy in this position at Swegon, we believe that you are a team-player and have a strong desire to be part of our future success. You have a natural curiosity and a willingness to further develop, as well as having the ability to take initiatives to develop the business. You need a strategic mindset, be highly motivated and have excellent problem-solving skills, and great business focus. You will need to have a strong analytical and technical skill set, an ability to transform multiple data sets into action through effective communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
We believe that you have a Bachelor´s degree and solid experience in similar Finance roles, preferably in FP&A or controlling. You have strong working knowledge of accounting principles and excellent MS Excel and BI skills, Power BI experience is preferred.
Be fluent verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish.
What we offer you at Swegon
You will get to work in an entrepreneurial environment where it is appreciated that employees take their own initiative and new suggestions and ideas are appreciated. It is better to try and learn from your mistakes rather than sit and wait for directives. At Swegon you really have the possibility to grow within your role and in the organization.
Flexible working hours, and flexible regarding home and office work. However, we like to see that the majority of the time is in the office. We have a gym and padel hall that all employees can use. Breakfast on Thursdays for all employees.
In this recruitment process Swegon partner with The Finance Family. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at The Finance Family Jessica Ivarsson 0730 983806 or Marianne Seal 0701 660863. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Welcome with your application!